Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Steppin' It Up



I am so proud of myself!!! I wore jeans for THREE days in a ROW!!!

TTTHHHRREEEE!!

And they did not have an elastic waistband, they had buttons and errything! I actually zipped the zipper all the way up and buttoned both buttons. 

And they were not the same jeans!!! Well 2 of the 3 days they were but on the 3rd day they were a whole other pair.

I took a picture to document this monumental occasion.

Jeans, the real kind!!


And just to make this package a little sweeter I actually wore a real top today! Not a sweatshirt or one of hubbys T's. A REAL SHIRT. 

On top of all that, get this, I even straightened my hair!!!!

I am setting records peeps, records.

It was a beautiful day so we went to the park and I got an unexpected compliment (I think).

We are what I like to call 'regulars' at this particular playground. The kids make friends with other 'regulars' so usually there is always someone they know and can play with when we are there.

So over walks a little girl

'Hiiiii, do you remember me?'

Me:

'Of course' I say!

Her:

'I remember you too, today you look new. But I still remembered you.'

OMG, for realz!?!? 

5 year old recognized I was not in my normal stretchy pants, spit up pooped on sweatshirt and ponytail.

5 years old peeps, 5!!!!!

Dear Diva Fashionista 5 year old,

You can play with my daughter ANY day.







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...