Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Terrible Twos With a Dash of Teething



I left the red eye in on purpose!!! They're his moody eyes.



Brandon is moody... and I don't like it because I'm the only one who gets to be moody around here.

 Terrible twos, two year molars coming in. I don't know what it is but it's driving us crazy.

Right now he only wants me. He's shunning Daddy, poor Hubby has some serious hurt feelings.

He cries ... a lot. And whines, oh yes lots of whine.

We have conversations like this:

Brandon, here's your peanut butter jelly.

NOO, I don't want that!!! (shakes finger back and forth like a hip hop diva)

Hey Brandon, go sit with Daddy. Mommy is trying to cook dinner right now.

If he had long hair he'd be flicking it right now while he rolls his eyes ( if he knew how to roll eyes).

NOOOO, I don't want to!!! WWWHHHAAAAAA!!!!! (Scrunches face up like a Pekingese)


And don't even think about looking at him the wrong way, or even grazing him by accident. And DO NOT raise your voice, if you do any of these things you are susceptible to at least 15 minutes of crying.


On top of that Emma is teething hardcore right now. She's been gnawing on anything she can get into her mouth. Don't put your face even close to her, you will get gnawed on. Fingers? Forget about it.

I've heard of people rubbing Brandy on babies gums but I think they got it backwards and it's really meant for the parents. Teething babies make me sad, it has got to be the most awful feeling ever.

Ohh, you have a headache??

TRY GROWING TEETH.

Ohh, got the Stomach Rot??

TRY GROWING TEETH.

Ohh, you have to walk 3 miles to school in 3 feet of snow with no shoes on??

TRY GROWING TEETH...

Okay, got a little carried away with that one... Moving on.

I know these are only stages, I'm going to look back in 15 years and wish I could have these days back. Right? Right? RIGHT!

Now... Can I get some Brandy rubbed on my gums??? Anybody?






4 comments:

  1. Soooooo funny!! Keep writing..I look forward to reading whatever you write...gives me a good giggle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yall and thanks for reading :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you today as we get through these teething shenanigans.

    you should add your email to your profile so people can respond to the comments you leave with an email.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...