Monday, January 30, 2012

Top 5 Reasons the Kids Still Think It's Christmas



The kids still think it's Christmas and I'm not sure why...

But here are my top 5 guesses:


Maybe it's all the Christmas clearance that I keep bringing home.




Or that I keep making them do Christmas crafts that I find on clearance...




Decorate a Christmas tree at the end of January? Don't mind if I do!




Or the Christmas Crack?? Or 'Fistmas Fack' as Brandon refers to it that we can't stop making.




They also seem to think that snow equals Christmas. So even though we've only had a few dustings they were sure it meant that it was Christmas.





But never mind all that. I'm going to go ahead and say that the number one reason they still think it's Christmas is:

We still have our lights up and occasionally we plug them in!

Keeping the Christmas spirit alive, one child at a time. 

Over and out.




1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they get excited when you plug in the lights..........although its really time for them to go bye bye.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...