Monday, January 23, 2012

I Have a Peanut Gallery



For the last few weeks I've been pulling a bottle out at random times and trying to get Emma to drink from it.

It's not working...

She's not having it. Aubrey and Brandon both drank from a bottle at some point in their 1st year but Emma is apparently too stuck up for the ba ba.  I love being able to nurse her but it would be so nice to be able to break out the bottle every once in awhile if we are out somewhere.

Apparently she doesn't care.

 She gives me faces like this whenever I even attempt to put that silicon nipple near her face.




Doesn't the face just say it all?

AAARRRGGGG Matey, give me that silicon nipple one more time and I'll make you walk the plank!!

Ok, but for realz she is making a pirate face in this picture.

On the other hand, my peanut gallery is not helping.



Dear Aubrey and Brandon,

It does not help the situation when you are sitting in the background saying things like :

Momma, she wants the BOOOOB!!

GIVE HER THE BOOOOOB!!!

Why are you doing that to her, she wants the BOOOOOB!!!

She's hungry!! Give her the BOOOOB!!

Emma, hold out for the BOOOOB!!!

Ok, I added that last one but I'm sure it will come out sometime.

And Brandon, your constant background music of

She want BOOOOBY

SHE WANT BOOOOBY

BBBOOOOOBBBBYYYY!!!!!

Is especially frustrating.

Thanks,
Your Mom


I will be linking this post up over at My Life and Kids - Finding the Funny

And

Emmy Moms Proud Mommy Moments


6 comments:

  1. That's hilarious!!

    Will she take a bottle from someone other than you? My youngest wouldn't take a bottle from me (because he KNEW I had the goods), but he would from other people. Those little ones are so smart.

    Your other two crack me up!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Darn Peanut Galleries always messing things up! The only one of my kids that really successfully took a bottle as well as the boob was Ryder- but that is because he was born 8 weeks early and was first fed through a tube through his nose, so I guess he was used to anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for commenting! She just doesn't want that darn bottle even from someone other than me! Guess it's all boob for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great! I love how your peanut gallery works together to help your defiant girl to hold her ground!

    I found you through Finding the Funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!! Love the booby songs! So, so great. And, you're right! That IS a pirate face. So glad you linked up at #findingthefunny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...