Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brandon is Quirky





Brandon has become quite a little character lately, here's a couple of interesting things he's been up to:

He has no shame.
He will walk, jump, run, do flips, dance ... all in his birthday suit. 

He is honest. 
He has no problem telling me that I have a big bum.
'I smack that big bum' to be more specific. 

He will always tell ... on himself.
Mommy, I'm not sharing.
Mommy, I need to go to timeout.
Mommy, I make Emma cry.
Mommy, I hit Aubrey.

When he goes potty, he cannot have any type of underwear or pants on. Most of the time he will also take his shirt off. We are working on this one.

He will also randomly undress himself.

He notices things.
The other day he told me he liked my new shower curtain that I had hung up the day before.
I don't think Hubby even realized we had a new shower curtain.

I get a lot of comments from people who ask me if he ever smiles. They also wonder if he ever talks. This is so funny to me because I have noticed that he tends to be quiet and expressionless when we are out or he is unfamiliar with his surroundings. At home he is the complete opposite!

Today he went potty (#2) and didn't let me know that he needed some assistance. Apparently he just hopped off and went on with playing. I was then notified by his sister and cousin that

'Brandon got poop on your bed'.

I went upstairs and he had been jumping on my bed and landing on his butt.

Do you get the mental picture yet??

Something like a chocolate (butt) kiss, or a butt print.

Ummm yeahhhh...


Needless to say, I think he now knows Mommy and Daddy's bed is not a canvas for his butt art and that he needs to notify someone if he's gone #2.

He also always tells me thank you after I help him in the potty, 'thank you Mommy' he says.

I love you buddy, even if you do arts and crafts on my bed!

I like my artsy with a little bit of fartsy.


10 comments:

  1. Hi! I just "stumbled" across your blog and I'm so glad I did! I, too, am a mother of 3, and am always looking for great people (grown-ups especially!) to relate to. I've got one in pull-ups and one in diapers, so I'm not sure if either one of them will turn into an "artist" like yours, but it makes me wonder! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - your hilarious - I'm killing myself laughing....Oh and my nearly 7 year old still needs to completely undress to go to the toilet - maybe its a boy thing?
    Take care, Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Chocolate butt kisses on your bed???? That is awesome! :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JT, I'm so glad you stumbled across this little blog of mine :) Hopefully your little artists will keep their art on paper!

    Natalie, I absolutely think it's a boy thing!

    Thanks for the linky part Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, butt art! Oh too funny- sorry. And yes, I am the same as Natale in that my 7- year-old often undresses to go to the bathroom, why do they do that??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny!!! I don't remember you or your brother doing anything close to this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it about the men needing to undress when going to the bathroom? I have never once thought "wouldn't it feel even better if I took of my clothes while I go to the bathroom??" Never!

    ReplyDelete
  8. His cousin does the same thing...off come the clothes and then we are all good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkling, I have to agree with you. I have never ever had that urge!!

    Carron, maybe it's hereditary?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This made me laugh out loud! I was cracking up at "Smack that big bum" and even more with the butt art. Ha!! So glad you joined our "Finding the Funny" link-up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...