Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa!!



The kids have been looking forward to this day for weeks. We were going to see Santa. We woke up this morning and put our procrastination skills to work. At 9:45 I figured it was time to pull it together and get ready. Finally a half an hour later it was time to go. I went to grab the keys until I realized, I was still in my pajama pants and poop/spit up/other random stained shirt! Good job me! I ran to my room, pulled out some (real) pants and a sweater and got them on. I ran to the bathroom to check out my hair ...

This was staring back at me:




To see the full story of this picture click here.


AAAHHHHH!!!!

I quickly did some Mommy Mathematics in my head -

3 cute kids
+ 1 jacked up Mommy
Evens Out

Okay... good I told myself, I'm covered.

Off to the library we went to meet Santa. The librarians did such an awesome job and the kids loved it. As soon as they came in the door they each got a ticket for the Polar Express and then the conductors came around to punch their tickets. They read the book and then Santa made his appearance.

This Santa was amazing!





After weeks of hyping this kid up and repeatedly asking him 'are you going to sit on Santa's lap' and him saying 'NO'. I was shocked to see him walk right into Santa's arms.




Aubrey of course couldn't wait to get up.




And then it was Emma's turn...




Oh Emma, I love you. She took one look at those white curls and started screaming at the top of her lungs!

It was cute anyway! In honor of seeing Santa today here are some pics from previous years :


Aubrey's first Christmas.



Her second Christmas.




Brandon's first Christmas.





And... last year. Uhh yeahhh, Brandon was not happy!





Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...