Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Recap



They laughed....they cried. They hopped on one foot and danced all around. My kids had an amazing Christmas. 





My kitchen table looks like Santa's sack exploded on it. I have been putting things away on and off for the last 2 days but I keep getting sidetracked by all the goodies in my kitchen. They are calling my name and I won't stop until they are all gone!


Our family is so blessed in so many ways, the time we were able to spend with family will forever be cherished in my own memory as well as my babies. Here are a few things that I want to remember about this Christmas :

My husband helping me wrap gifts while we watched our fav show Gold Rush. It was almost as good as a night out together.





Brandon waking up on Christmas morning and after I reminded him that it was Christmas he told me he heard Santa's sleigh bells from his bed.


I made the kids wait upstairs while I came down and turned on the tree lights and started some Christmas music before I let them come down.


They were so amazed to see Santa footprints and that he had eaten 2 cookies and left one.










Then Brandon walked over and ate the last cookie. That was so Brandon.





This wrapping paper:





Holding my baby while she pulled at the paper.




Opening.





Someone leaving a package on our doorstep. I still have no idea who did this!





The kids enjoying handing out presents almost as much as opening them.





Family.














I know in years to come it will not matter what they received for Christmas. What will matter is who they spent it with and how it made them feel. I can't say it enough but I am so thankful for our little family as well as Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. It is what makes Christmas, Christmas.


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...