Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How To Make Your Own Febreze




Someone in my house is smellin' up the joint...

Suspect #1:









Looks guilty but wears too much of Mommy's body spray to smell.







Only his feet.







Too small and cute.








Okay, I'll give you a hint. It's the one in the wings. Oh yes, he looks fluffy and innocent but every time he goes outside he brings in a nasty odor. I have no idea why but it's grody. I was buying Febreze at the store but it just got too expensive and I was going through bottles constantly. Solution? Make my own, it's so easy!


Here is all you will need:
-Baking soda
-Your favorite smelling liquid fabric softener
-24 oz spray bottle

Start by putting 2 tablespoons of your fabric softener into your spray bottle. Then one tablespoon of baking soda.  Fill the rest of the bottle with hot water and shake shake shake.  VOILA!! You are ready to spray away! This really works well with pet odors too. The baking soda helps to neutralize odors and you get the added benefit of the fabric softener to help you home smell wonderfully! I spray this every day and use as much as I want because I know that it’s so cheap to make and it really does work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...