Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Life with a Boy



Hi Brandon, can you stop drinking the seasoned salt??




Oh, and I thought you would have learned not to stick your head in the trash can lid the last 30 times that you did it.




Oh, your stuck? Oh, let me get my camera so I can take a picture of you before I get you down. Hold on tight now.

Geez Mom, maybe you could help me down instead of grabbing the camera, what kind of Mother are you anyway?

I always secretly wanted a boy. When I was pregnant with Aubrey I was sure she was a boy, that is until my ultrasound. I wasn't disappointed, I was very happy to have a little girl but I still wanted a boy. Then I had Brandon and he was sweet, cute, giggly - just like Aubrey was. And then he grew... He's still all those things but I wasn't prepared for all the other things that come with having a boy.

Did Aubrey ever put toys in the microwave? Nope. Did she color on the computer screen? Uh uh.   Brandon is a little tornado, he loves to make a mess but hates to clean it up. He's into everything. I love my little boy but I was so happy when I found out my 3rd child was a girl! Boys will definitely give you a run for your money.


 
This is only the stuff I have a chance to get on camera. Never mind the things this kid can find and put in his mouth. I only know about them because I see them the next day if ya know what I mean.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...