Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Jillian Michaels





Dear Jillian Michaels,

How come I've been workin' out for more than 30 days and I'm not shredded??

How come yesterday I tried to put one of my old cute tops on and couldn't get it off!?

How come my kids laughed at me while I contorted my body in an effort to get said top off?

How come my 4 year old had to pull with all her body weight to pry the top off of me??

How come I'm still wearing my maternity clothes!!!?

How come when I do a jumping jack .... okay, not going to finish that one...

How come I still get winded when I run up the stairs?

How come I have nightmares about you?

How come even when I tell myself I'm not going to do my workout for the day I can feel your evil eyes burning into me, forcing me to do it anyway!!!

Your frienemy,
Angie

P.S. STOP HARASSING ME WITH YOUR EVIL EYES!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...