Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Might Be On a Reality Show




Yes, you read that right. I have always wanted to be on a reality show and now I just might get my chance!! I don't know about you but I love me a good reality show!! The cat fights, the bickering, the DRAMA!! Yes, I said it, I love watching reality show drama on T.V. I don't like it in my own life but on T.V.?? Don't mind if I do!

Hubby is just as bad as I am. Don't let him know I told you but he love, love, loves Teen Mom and Keeping Up with the Kardashians! He will never ever admit to it but he does. He thinks he's slick because he will only watch it when no one is around. As soon as he thinks someone is coming he changes the channel.

Imagine how surprised he will be when he's flipping through channels and sees me!!

Before I tell you which show I might be on, here's a list of the ones I definitely won't be on:


American Idol : if you read this post you know I can't sing. Although I loooove to sing, Hubby begs and pleads for me to stop whenever I do. 

Swamp People: I don't ever want to be within at least 100 feet of a 'gator. 

Finding Bigfoot:: Although I'd love to see a 'Squatch, this isn't the show for me.

America's Got Talent: Does having babies count as a talent?? If it does then I'm on my way!! 

Okay, so know you know the shows that I wont be on. And now for the show that I could be the next star of:


I Didn't Know I was Pregnant!!


Yes, it's very possible that I could be giving birth in my bathtub, bed, living room or the baby could just pop out while I'm making dinner. 


Here are the reasons why it could be possible:

1. I still look like I'm 3-4 months pregnant.


3. I feel like things are kicking me from the inside. Now, this may or may not be because I eat Christmas Crack for breakfast. And ever since the Stomach Rot, things just aint right up in there, if you know what I mean.


5. I really want revenge on my Hubby.

Now, I just told Hubby what I was writing about, he had the nerve to remind me that we are no longer able to produce children.... DANG HUBBS!!!

Way to go and ruin my blog post!!!! AND MY LIFE!

Guess I'll never be a reality show superstar!

 Oh well ... there's always Hoarders.


12 comments:

  1. Damn Hubby! There you were, on the verge of stardom - STARDOM, I tell you - and he just HAD to pee on your Parade. But you know, you COULD create your OWN reality show: Husbands on House Arrest! YOU would get to be the warden. HE would 'get' to watch the kids, cook, clean, be ready at a second's notice for sex (at YOUR demand ONLY) and NEVER get a chance to sit and relax without SOMEONE (primarily YOU) demanding that he get up & DO something! Oh, the possibilities. And once per episode, you could ALLOW him to sit & relax for - say 10 seconds - making you look like a benevolent jailer! I KNOW a tv station would pick that show up in a heartbeat ... 'specially one operated by a woman. I say GO for it! THAT'LL teach Hubby not to make disparaging remarks about the possibility of your being preggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Kai, you crack me up!! I would absolutely love that reality show, I wonder if TLC would pick it up??

      Delete
  2. ooohhh hoarders, i could *totally* get on that one. also, possibly, i'd be happy to reality tv any of the ones that might send me to a tropical island. or two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be sent to a tropical island as long as the reality show wasn't Survivor!! Don't think I could handle all that!

      Delete
  3. Hoarders is a very respectable second to I didn't know I was pregnant..lol..love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Yes, there is always Hoarders! Maybe I'm pregnant. I love to eat a lot, too. (Thanks for linking up with us over at Finding the Funny!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet another I Might Be Pregnant hopeful :)

      Delete
  5. Wwait, I think you forgot Hillbilly Hand Fishing. I don't EVER want to be on that show. EVER. Never ask me to a) get my feet in squishy mud b) get said feet in said mud in the south where things thrive in mud c) never ask me to stick my hand in any hole that I can't see with my eyes and d) why would I want to stick my hand up inside a fish?????? Found you at finding the funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! You're right, I definitely don't want to be on Hillbilly Hand Fishing!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...