Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Avocado Trick




We love avocado around here. LOVE! 

We love it plain, with salt, in salad, on fajitas, anyway you can eat it we do.

My little lady has embraced our love of this yummy goodness by taking a liking to it herself. 

But have you noticed that if you don't eat the whole thing right away it turns a yucky nasty brown color?

I do not want Emma getting used to eating anything brown so here's a cool trick to keep your avocado's looking fresh.

Ready??

All you have to do is keep the pit with your slices.



That's all!!


Making guacamole? Keep your pit with your dip and it will still look great even the next day!

I've been cutting one up at a time for Emma to eat on for a few days and this trick works like a charm.

 This was the next day. Still looks great!






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I can't remember where I saw it but I've been doing it ever since and it really works.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...