Saturday, March 10, 2012

Someone is Older Than Me!!!



Today my best friend turns 28 years old. 

I wanted to write a post all about him but the words are not coming. It's hard to put in writing all the emotions that come when I think of him. 

So, in short ... he is my best friend and partner, forever and always. He has been the best companion that God could have ever chosen for me. He evens me out, compensates for my short comings and is my other half.

He is a wonderful Daddy, he plays and teaches and cares.

He works hard to provide for our family and has given me the greatest gift that I could have ever asked for... Staying home with my babies.

Through thick and thin, he has never given up on me or our family.

We laugh together and at each other and I love that. He has seen me at my worst and yet he's still here...


I love him so much.

While he and Brandon went on an errand today, Aubrey and I decided to make him a little treat. Hubby is weird and doesn't really like cake so we made him some chocolate covered strawberries.











Happy Birthday Hunny, I love you so much!



4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I love chocolate covered strawberries, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Goodness, me too!! I wanted to eat them all!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your hubby!!!! You are VERY lucky because the genuinely good guys are hard to find! Glad you found one! (And I bet he's going to LOVE the strawberries!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! They are very hard to find and I'm so very thankful I have a good one :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...