Thursday, March 29, 2012

Just Emma....




My baby is growing ... rapidly. 

WWWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Okay, just had to get that out. I'm really not sad, I love seeing my sweetie pie grow. But as I feel her losing her infancy, I can't help but think of the fact that I'll never have another baby... ever.

I don't want to dismiss that she is still a baby. She is. She's small and cute, chubby and makes the cutest little coos. 

But the infant that I brought home almost 7 months ago, is quickly disappearing. 


And... I'm okay...or at least I will be.

I know this because I know I'll have grand babies one day and although it won't be quite the same I'll still be able to get that baby love cup filled. 


So, now that I've gotten all the sentimental fluff out of the way ...


EMMA THIS IS YOU!!


You have 2 bottom teeth and you are currently getting in a top incisor. 

You eat really well. You pretty much skipped the pureed food stage and went straight to eating textured food. 

You eat about 3 meals a day. 

Right now you will take either 2 shorter naps, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Or you will take one really long nap at lunchtime.

You sleep well but still wake up a few times.

You are usually asleep at around 7:00 or 7:30 and wake up every morning at 7:00.

A couple of weeks ago you started sitting up and now you are really good at it.






You can get into the crawling position from the sitting position.

Within the last 2 days you have started really trying to crawl.





You can pull up onto your knees.

You give kisses when asked (and it's so stinkin' cute). Or maybe I should say 'you give kisses when asked, when you feel like it'.

You will wave.

You take big girl baths.




You still have your pretty blue eyes.

You will reach out to be held.

I know I'm probably forgetting a few things. But last but not least here's a video from earlier today of my sweet little lady trying to crawl.






4 comments:

  1. Angie, that brings tears to my eyes! Your Emma is a beautiful little treasure! I may come back later when my day starts getting stressful, and look at this post again! Only BAD part? When I clicked onto your video to see Emma crawling, it read: THIS VIDEO IS PRIVATE. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to work on that video! Must have done something wrong, thanks for the notice :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...