Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Crack is Back




Before you read this you must know the power of 

The Christmas Crack... If you have never made it before, you must drop everything you are doing and make it now. If you don't you will have no clue the power that it will hold over you. 

It's no longer just 'Christmas Crack', it's now 'THE Christmas Crack'. 

I love this beautiful chocolaty goodness as if it were my own child. 




The Christmas Crack,

If you were scared, I'd hold you close and never let you go

If you were thirsty, I'd bring you the ocean.

If you needed loving, I'd love you long time.


You are perfect in every way and I never ever want you to change. I will love you just the way you are, forever and always. 

I will care for you and nurture you and provide you with many compliments to boost your self esteem.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

I made The Christmas Crack for dessert today. 

But, you must know....

If you are going to make The Crack for dessert do NOT go around all day saying:

We 'bout to eat CRACK toooooniiiggghhhhttt!!

Your husband will look at you crazier than usual and any stranger nearby will not come near you and may or may not walk away from you backwards. Just sayin'...


3 comments:

  1. Haha! I think I might say that just to keep the strangers away. Plus, I love freaking people out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DOOOOOO know that ALL DAY I will be going around SINGING that!!!! HEY! I could be one of your back-up singers! But you'd HAVE to pay me. In Crack. (The food variety of 'crack', that is.) P.S. You're a NUT! I looooove nuts! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I will pay you in all the Christmas Crack that you could ever want!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...