Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Can't Hold a Grudge



So after yesterdays post I've calmed down just a little. I've decided I will not put breastmilk in hubbys coffee, although I will probably still degrade his car.

And as I sat here and thought of all the other ways I could get him back I started looking through recent photos,

And then...

I saw this...


Yes, Emma's hair is roughly 3 feet high!



Be still my heart.

Hubby, I did not mean a word of what I said.

Can we have approximately two three more babies???


PLEASE???

5 comments:

  1. Sigh ...! What a beautiful little doll you have! And I feel like a RAT for my suggestion yesterday even tho' I WAS just being silly 'cause your hubby looks like a VERY sweet guy! (He just needs to pass right BY those cookies next time! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Kai! Do not feel like a rat whatsoever, trust me he can be the rat sometimes but for the most part he is sweet :)

      Delete
  2. That is absolutely ADORABLE! I would say it looks like a professional photo, except it would be a teense creepy if you had a photographer just hanging around in (what I'm assuming is) your house... So congrats on the sweet baby AND the photography skills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet!! I know, pictures help draw us back in, right? Glad you found it just in time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...