Thursday, February 2, 2012

Emma SOPHIAAAAA







My baby girl turned 5 months on Monday! So bittersweet. She is growing so fast and has more rolls than I do, not an easy feat!

Emma,

You are so sweet and love to snuggle.

You are rolling over easily.

You have the cutest little coo's, they make me want to cry and laugh and coo back at you all at the same time.

You are becoming more vocal.

You have started giggling but sometimes it sounds like you are crying. It's very confusing.

You don't like pureed food. I've tried feeding you bananas, applesauce, oatmeal and carrots. So far you don't like any of them.

On the other hand you are perfectly happy to suck and gnaw on any of my own food.

You love looking at and interacting with Aubrey and Brandon.

You smile at everything.

Your hair is starting to get thick and is getting longer.

You giggle when we play peekaboo.

You're still a homebody.

When you are jumping in your jumperoo and start whining to get out and I pick you up, you get so excited and kick and cuddle. CUTEST THING EVERRR!!!

You still have your blue eyes. Sometimes people look at me funny, like I stole you.

You make me want to be a better person... I love you...

I love you...

I LOVE YOU!




1 comment:

  1. boy does time fly!!!! Give her a kiss from her granny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...