Sunday, November 27, 2011

What We're Eating

Breakfast: Pumpkin Smoothies



Can I just say that I love having smoothies for breakfast! Fast, easy and healthy. When I was in my early 20's I went on 'The Abs Diet'. I had a smoothie at least once a day and loved it. They are so good and very easy to make your own recipies. This smoothie consisted of bananas, pumpkin, oatmeal, yogurt, milk, cinnamon and ice. Kids loved it, hubby loved it so it will be put into the breakfast rotation.


Lunch: Pizza Roll-ups




Yes, that's my crusty cookie sheet. Don't hate.


Crescent rolls, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese. Could you ask for anything more? These were devoured in a matter of minutes. Maybe not so healthy but who cares, they're good! So good, I wrote a poem about them:

Oooey Gooey cheese,
Can I have more of you please?
Pepperoni, I love this meat,
Too bad you're made of pork butt and feet.
Crescent roll you make a crunch,
Pizza roll up, I'm so happy I had you for lunch.

Dinner: Outback with family.


So, that's what we were eating today. Sorry about the butt part but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...