Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am Thankful

It's been a wonderful Thanksgiving. The best part about it was that I didn't have to cook and I was able to spend it with family. Unfortunately hubby had to work but the kids and I went over to Grandmas so share the day with her and Poppa Ted. I have so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving but at the top of the list are God, family and friends. I do my best to be thankful on every day of the year but especially on this day.


God has blessed me in so many ways. He has provided a fulfilling life for me and for that I am truly thankful. I am healthy, my children are healthy and my husband is healthy. We have food to eat and warm beds to lie in. We have loving family and friends all around us and we have a future that is bright and beautiful that we look forward to living every day.




This was my Mom today holding my sweet baby. There is something special about seeing your Mom hold your child. Happy Thanksgiving everyone I am thankful for all of you.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...