Monday, November 28, 2011

Magic of Christmas







Last week Santa personally delivered a card to our doorstep while we were at the park. Aubrey was ecstatic. I don't know if Brandon even realized there was a card, he can be oblivious at times. Especially when there is food around, or cookies, especially cookies. I had ordered this card from Tiny Prints for the kids. On the inside it says that Santa is watching and they need to continue to listen to Mommy and Daddy and all that mumbo jumbo. It worked out perfectly because apparently the card was too big to fit in the mailbox so the mail carrier set it on our doorstep. When we got home even I was surprised to see it waiting. Aubrey was jumping for joy and just kept saying ' how did Santa do that'. I'm so excited for this Christmas, I feel like Aubrey really 'gets' it now and it's like I'm reliving the magic of Christmas again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...