Wednesday, November 30, 2011

3 Months Old


My baby is 3 months old today!! Time is flying, can I hit the pause button? Developing this baby was hard work, having this baby was even harder but the payoff is extremely worth it in every way. She makes me smile and laugh every day. Kissing those baby cheeks is all I want to do.


After her first bath.

Emma, this is you!
-You smile all the time now
-You laugh! Not giggling yet but you will laugh
-You can jump in your jumper
-Yesterday you started reaching out at things. When you sit in your jumper you will reach out and touch the toys and today you reached out and grabbed my shirt
-You try to get my attention by smiling and cooing
-You love to watch Aubrey and Brandon
-You smile at Daddy as soon as you see him
-You usually go to sleep at around 6:30 p.m.
-At around 10p.m. you usually wake up for about 20 minutes to eat and we have some Mommy Daughter time where I get you all to myself
-You wake up again around 4a.m. to eat
-In the morning you are up around 7:30
-Your hair sticks up like a rooster tail
-You look like a little angel when you sleep
-You still like to be swaddled
-You have bad gas! And sorry baby, but it's starting to get a li'l stinky!
-Last but certainly  not least! Emma, you poop on all your clothes, I'm not kidding. You always find a way to get poop stains that Mommy can't get out on all your nice sleepers. Especially the white ones!!


Sweet baby.

I love you sweet little feet.

Emma, you have completed our family and we are so thankful for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...