Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Walking



We have been feeling extremely board recently with all this rain. Thankfully today the sun was shining and even though it was a little windy and chilly we needed to get out. I had to make a post office run so I parked and then just decided to do some walking through town. I looove this part of our town, it's so old and beautiful and full of history. I didn't take as many pictures as I meant to... oh well, gives me an excuse to go back soon.

Beautiful old buildings




Pretty window displays




Yummy bakery




Doughnuts for the kids


Can you tell Aubrey was excited about her doughnut??

Beauty




A yellow rose we found along the way...



3 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful that you are able to do such wonderful things with the kids. Aubrey seems to be super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old towns, too! Looks like you had a nice afternoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My town is definitely old, lol. I love them too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...