Thursday, April 19, 2012

We Are Sick! And a New Adventure....




We sick yall!! Yes, that's right the kids that I was just bragging about being so healthy are now coughing and barfing and snotting.

It's ten o clock and I just cleaned up barf from Brandon's bed and the floor. 

I don't believe this to be from actual stomach upset as much as from the coughing. The kid has a very touchy gag reflex! 

So the past couple of days have been full runny noses and coughing. Last night I thought for sure a dog was barking only to realize it was Aubrey coughing. Oops!

Luckily we are not sick enough to stop going to the park. We spent about 4 hours there today fishing and enjoying God's beauty and I do believe it made us feel better to get out. 

But what I reeeally want to talk about is my new venture!

I want to start out by saying I LOOOVE to thrift and shop and find awesome things at the thrift store. I just love it. I don't know why but it really has become a hobby of mine to thrift.

I have gotten so many great things and deals and it's just so much fun! I would 100 times rather go to a thrift store than to the mall.

The other thing that I've been doing is VIRTUAL YARD SALES! I can't stop!!! And that has been the true catalyst into my new path! 

I have decided to combine my love of shopping and thrifting into a (hopefully) money making opportunity by selling on 

EBAY!!!

I'm so excited and wish I would have started so much sooner! The possibility of being able to contribute to supporting our family financially makes me so happy.

If you don't know yet, there is some amazing opportunities to make money on Ebay. 

For some reason I never thought I could do it. But I am doing it!! And I love it!!

At some point when I'm not between cleaning throw up and cleaning noses I will be doing a post of things that I'm finding and selling. I can't wait to share it with you all! Have a great night everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Aww, hope they're feeling better, good luck on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...