Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Make Your Own Butterfly Hair Clip





I saw these extremely cute little butterflies at .... THE DOLLAR TREE!!!

Dollar Tree, I heart you!

Every time I go in there I find something awesome and I'm continually amazed at the things that can be made and sold for $1!!!


When I saw these, I knew I could use them for something so I grabbed them. As I said in my last post about making Pony-O's, I'm really trying to do better with styling my little ladies hair. 


So I decided to use them as a hair accessory.

I had these clips that I purchased from Walmart.



The first thing I did was cover 2 of them with white ribbon to hide the metal. I just used a glue gun.







Next, I just hot glued the butterfly directly to the ribbon clip. 





And voila! Beautiful! One for each of my sweeties!






These were super easy and very cute. These would be perfect for the little girl in your life!!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...