Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Extreme Dieting Tip: Fatten Up Your Hubby



Man, I've been working hard to get rid of this baby weight. Well... I was working hard a few months ago.  
Then I just got so frustrated that I gave up. This weight is sticking to me and just doesn't want to let go.

I did Jillian Michaels religiously for months and didn't lose a thing.

I'm not getting too hard on myself just yet because I'm still nursing Emma. Now, I know that there are some women out there who lose weight when they are nursing but unfortunately I don't fall into that category. With all of my babies I have kept on and actually gained a few pounds while breastfeeding. When my first 2 were done with nursing I lost about 15-20 lbs.

So, I'm hoping/praying that the same thing will happen when Emma is ready to wean.

Meanwhile I am so uncomfortable in my own body right now and frustrated that nothing seems to help and I can't stop from being hungry allll the time.

So the other day I'm in the kitchen thinking mean thoughts about myself when I had the best idea EVER!!!!

Why, oh why am I putting myself through this.

Why am I stressing???

There is a simple answer to all of my problems....


Instead of dieting and trying to loose weight....


I'M GOING TO FATTEN UP HUBBY!!!

YES, YES,Yes!!! Why didn't I think of this before!

This will change the world!!!

The chunkier he is the better I look!! And feel!!

I got to work right away and baked a double batch of brownies. I stuffed a bunch of them into a bag to put into Hubby's lunch bag. I also added a Nutter Butter Bar for added sugar consumption.






I've also been making sure to add extra butter to all of his portion of our meals. Now, don't feel too bad for him. We use the real butter not the hydrogenated nasty stuff so .... It can't be too bad for the ol' ticker... Right?

Now usually I avoid the ice cream isle at the store but today I let hubby make a stop and get a box. I scooped out some for the kids and myself and let hubby eat the rest, which was a lot.

Unfortunately I let myself slip during lunch today when I made everyone a salad.At least I made sure he added half of a bottle of Ranch dressing so hopefully that made up for all the healthy stuff.


So far I haven't really seen any fruits of my labor but it's still early on and I know this is a process. I'm committed to this and I know I can do it. In just a few short months Hubby will be really nice and thick and I should be feeling really great about myself!!!


9 comments:

  1. GENIUS!!! Might have to give that one a try! :) Thanks for linking up to #findingthefunny. I'm pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're man is pretty thin so you definitely need to use a heavy hand with the butter, lol!

      Delete
  2. Too Funny! But makes great sense!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You realize you are talking about spousal abuse and deceit, right? I know you are just being funny, but if the genders were somehow flipped in this story, there would be angry mobs of women screaming about how you have no right to do things to our precious bodies without permission. It's like rape. Laugh all you want, but you know I'm dead on correct here.
    I'm sure you are a swell gal, but I'm just sick of nobody giving a rip about the interests and well being of husbands. Also, there is a distinct possibility that your hubster finds your voluptuousness to be very attractive. That's what happened when I had kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...