Thursday, September 13, 2012

Who Is Justin Beaver?

Today, after school.



I miss Aubrey during the day when she is at school but one thing I love is talking to her about her day and just hearing her tell me about the things she thinks are important.

Today she came home telling me about someone named Justin Beaver.

Apparently this Beaver is, from what she says:

'My friends boyfriend.'

UGGGHHH!!!

In Kindergarten, really?? Already?? Talking about boyfriends aaaannndd

JUSTIN BEAVER!!!!


Ok, I know his name is not Beaver but I thought it was hilarious when Aubrey said that. 

It all just seems to soon. I know it's innocent Kindergarten stuff and I can even remember saying things like that when I was her age but it's just weird.

We have talked about having a boy, who is a friend. But we do not call them our boyfriend. They are just a friend.


I do NOT want a little girl with Beaver Fever running around here!!! Thankfully, I don't think she really knows who he is so we are going to try to keep it that way!







1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Beaver Fever! I hope Aubrey doesn't get it!!!

    I have a VERY strong dislike for Justin Beaver! He gets on my nerves! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...