Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub




YALL got to try this!!! 


Last Friday night, I was in the need of a little pampering and attention. Since it's football season the only thing around here getting attention from Hubby is the NFL Network. 

If you gotta husband who ignores you during football season, can I get a AMEN!

Goodness, I have to stand in front of the T.V. to get Hubb's attention and even then it's iffy. 

So I decided make myself some foot and body scrub. I looove making this stuff and how soft my skin feels after using it. Don't ever buy body scrub from the store, it's so easy and cheap to make!

All you need:




2 and 1/2 cups of sugar
4 TBSPN lemon juice
1 cup olive oil


I used bottled lemon juice since I didn't have any fresh.

All you have to do is combine and mix.





Add to your jar and you are DONE!




So simple! It makes quite a bit so I'll probably be using this one jar for awhile.

It was so nice to exfoliate, I use it everywhere! Feet, hands, stomach, face. I even used it on my lips!

The only warning I would have is to be careful if you have sensitive skin. I think I rubbed a little too hard on my lips so they were a little tender the next day.

It also settles to the bottom and needs some vigorous shaking in between uses.


TAKE THAT HUBBS!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...