Monday, September 10, 2012

Milestones




Do you ever have that moment when you just feel like everything is passing you by? I get this feeling on a routine basis and it's always about the kids.

They are growing, changing, maturing every moment of every day. 

And sometimes it makes me so darn confused.

One one hand I'm so happy that they are doing these things, grateful to have healthy children who can do these things.

On the other hand I just want things to pause for awhile. 


You take so many pictures and so many videos to try to capture it all. 

But you know, deep down that it just does not compare. It. Will. Never. Compare. 

The photo, the video or even the memory will never, ever be as good as when you were there.

Playing, holding, rocking. 

I'm trying to take it all in and just be grateful that I have been so blessed.


Okay, back on topic. The kids have reached some major milestones here recently, starting with...




My sweetie, who started walking and is now running everywhere. 






We celebrated two birthdays. Emma turning one and Brandon turning 3. 

We had such a wonderful time with our family and friends. The kids had a blast on the slip n slide and in the pool and loved the bonfire and making smores. It was a perfect day.








And of course I've already written about our newest milestone, Aubrey being a big kindergartner. Which she loves by the way!!




This was her, all smiles after we picked her up on her first day. 

Life is so good and we're so happy for these milestones.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...