Monday, October 29, 2012

House Tour




Okay Sandy, enough!!!! Pllllease no more wind and rain. I'm ready for my sunny cool days back. 

So far today we've resorted to making Pretzels, Peanut Butter Pie. And then stuffing faces with said food.

Aubrey had no school today and it's been cancelled for tomorrow as well. She has gone as far as actually wanting to do dishes. 




This is after we cleaned out my closet and she claimed some of my old shirts - as you can see above.

We've been quite bored. But I just want to say that bored is a GREAT thing during a hurricane. I'm so thankful to be bored. Thankful that we're not having to sop up a flooded basement or any other horrible things that come along with hurricane weather. I have been sending prayers out and I pray you are safe and warm and cozy in your home this evening as the winds whip and rain pours. 

The kids are sleeping in the basement tonight. We are pretty fearful of some trees around our house that we have not cut down yet. So for tonight my babies get to sleep with me! 


Looking out the back door. 


So, I would like to share my home tonight! If you follow my blog, you know we moved recently and I have yet to give a house tour. 

These are assorted pictures, some from when we first came to look at the house and some from when we first moved in.


This is a view of the living room, right before we were about to paint. 




Where the living room and the kitchen meet.




Eat in kitchen.





Kitchen.


Hallway closet.



Hallway bathroom.



This is the mast bedroom closet and bathroom. For some reason I don't have any pictures of the actual room itself.






Purple bedroom.




Blue bedroom.





 Downstairs living area.





Downstairs bathroom.


Downstairs hallway closet.



Downstairs bedroom.



There is another bedroom/office but I don't have any pictures of that.


This is the utility room.


 Utility sink.



Downstairs closet.




Downstairs living area.


Under the stairs closet.



Looking out the front door.



Downstairs hallway view. 






We have slooowly been doing some projects around the house. I'm very happy with going slowly. I have realized that my ideas change the longer we live here and the more it becomes 'ours'. 

The past few weeks we've been working on a big DIY project in the living room and I cannot wait to show you! Stay tuned!! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...