Sunday, February 10, 2013

What Is A Poop Bar??





Sooo, let me set the scene for you:


Out to dinner with family. 



Brandon will not stop talking. 



I'm okay with this, since he's cute and little and funny. 


BUT, then he starts talkin' about my Poop Bars. 



And in this house, WE DON'T SPEAK OF THE POOP BARS!!!!!!!!!!


I am cutting him some slack since he is only 3 can't seem to feel the heat of my eyes blaring into him. 



So since my secret is out, I might as well tell the whole world what a Poop Bar is. 






Yes, I lurve me some Fiber One Bars. And when you have a 3 year old who constantly wants to eat them, the best way to keep them away is to let them know 


THEY MAKE YOU POOP!!! 


So, Brandon. Please stop shouting randomly, at stores/restaurants/in the car, that you want a POOP BAR!! 


Plllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssseeeee!!!

It's embarrsin'! 

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Seeing has how I can count on one hand how many times I've pooped in the last month, perhaps I need to invest in a Costco-sized box of these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...