Friday, September 27, 2013

In Recent News...



Summer is over, wahhh. But also yayyy! 

I waited so long for summer to be here and it's already gone. I do have a love for Autumn though and it takes away some of the bitterness from our lovely summer being over. 

Chilled mornings are here, walking to the bus stop while leaves flutter down from the trees, hot coffee... Yes, I must say Autumn is wonderful. 

We did have a sweet summer, here's what I don't want to forget - 

Lovely lake days, spent swimming, building sand castles, hiking and fishing - 



Spending our evenings outside catching lightning bugs and enjoying the stars.

Brandon celebrated his 4th Birthday!!
I told him that he could choose anything in the whole world to do and we would do it. Of course I was just about 100% sure that I knew what he was going to say...

FISHING! So that's what we did for the afternoon.






Emma also celebrated her 2nd birthday!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I have no babies anymore!



We had a yard sale.



And spent a few days at the beach.





We did lots of stuff around the house which I will have to take pictures of at some point. Spent lots of time with lovely family and friends and just enjoyed some good ol' family time.

I love you summer!

2 comments:

  1. so nice! you're so good with words, unlike your mother,lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that you Moooothhherrr? :) Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...