Thursday, September 26, 2013

Well, Hello Blog



Dear sweet Blog, I know I've neglected you and haven't even batted an eyelid in your direction. You see I have 3 and sometimes even 4 very needy and demanding individuals who have been stealing all of my time and energy. 

See here, here they are, they don't look it but sometimes they can be downright selfish when it comes to their Mommy. 




But then something happened yesterday when I was at one of our favorite parks. I started thinking about the last year around this time when we came to the same park. Except I couldn't remember if it was last year, or if it was the year before. 

And then I thought, how am I ever going to remember. A Mother needs to know these things!! 

And that's when I did remember. I remembered that I have this little corner of the blogging world where I write about our little adventures and I knew I could come back to it and find out if it really was last year or not. 

And that's why I need this little blog. 

I need to write these things, so that I can remember these things. 

So Dear Blog, I promise to do better, even if it's just a little better. I will be here to write about my needy little children so that I can remember them, when they're not very needy at all. 

Come back friends, I'll be here again to update everything I've missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...