Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend


I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

We had such a perfect weekend, starting off with the kids Aunt Rhe  Rhe  visiting us on Friday. Hubby stayed home to make us all dinner while the rest of us headed off to Aubreys  soccer practice.




This girl is getting so good!!

On Saturday we headed out to the lake and had the best time. We fished and hiked some of the trails, the day was gorgeous!

The Park Rangers were also having a scavenger hunt. Let me tell you... it was the scavenger hunt from H E double hockey sticks. The objective was to to find certain trees that were on the list and write down the code word that was labeled on a wooden marker next to the tree.

Do you know how hard it is to find a wooden marker in a forest of wood?!?! Hard people, hard!!

Saturday evening we had our first bonfire of the year with our cousins and neighbors.



Yea, that would be my hubbys work of art. It was so nice to be outside in the evening and not be freezing, I am so thankful spring is here.


We celebrated our Easter Sunday with Grandparents. They had overflowing Easter baskets for the kids and there was even a break in the drizzle so the kids could take a tractor ride.


Aubrey is on spring break all week and I am so happy to have my girl here with us during the day.




This was this morning with my loves. It has been the perfect day.

I replaced all the kids winter clothes with their spring and summer clothes and it was warm enough for them to wear shorts and dresses.

Tonight I am watching my beloved Dancing with the Stars and letting the kids stay up late and play with the neighborhood kids!



1 comment:

  1. Aubrey looks so grown up! love this pics and memories

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...