Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Today is my best friends birthday. He's also my Hubby. He makes pretty babies like this:




And this:




I wrote a Happy Birthday song just for him:


Happy Birthday to you, 
Happy Birthday to you,
We live in a zoo.
You helped create it,
I don't hate it,
Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday to you,
I want more babies with you,
Babies, More Babies,
Can I have more babies with you?

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
You're older than me,
Ha Ha Ha - ppy Birthday to you! 

Happy Birthday to you,
I love our Zoo.
I love it, I love it,
I love you. 


Isn't he pretty yall?? I think he's prettier than me!



Happy Birthday Hubby! I love you more and more every day and these past 8 years have been the best of my life. I will love every day, of growing old with you!!


2 comments:

  1. Awww....so sweet! was he able to read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet! I'm sure he will at some point!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...