Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Sliver of Spring




Yesterday was a gift from above! The weather had been so extremely horrible and cold and nasty here in Virginia. I keep my thermostat very low so when the heat in my house stays on for days, you know it's got to be freezing outside!

Thankfully yesterday made up for it! We saw just a sliver of Spring to come. It was up around 73 degrees and we soaked up every bit of it. Aubrey was off from school so we decided to head to one of our favorite parks for a of couple hours. 


It was just perfect and really helped with those winter time indoor blues. We swung, we played we ran and jumped and rolled down hills. I had been longing for Spring and green grass and trees with green leaves.  And was thinking how this will be our first spring and full summer in our home. I can't wait to see the flowers and beauty encircle us. 





I love how the park works with the landscape and nature.

And on a completely different topic, as I was uploading these pics I couldn't help but think how fast my babies are growing. They are getting so big before my eyes have a chance to blink.




1 comment:

  1. Yep, better savor the time spent with your little ones, they'll be grown and gone before you know it. Emma is looking so much like Aubrey. Gonna have 2 that the boys will be knocking at your door to date, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...