Sunday, December 2, 2012

How to Make a Half Decent Christmas Wreath in 5 Minutes or Less




Happy Sunday everyone! 

One day last week when Aubrey was at school and Emma was napping, I had the sudden need to make a wreath for the front door. 

I didn't want to spend any money or leave the house, so I scraped up some supplies to see what I could put together. 


I started with an old beat up pool noodle. Taping the ends together I formed something that kinda looks like a circle. Good enough anyway!




I had two spools of left over ribbon. The problem was, they were not the same and there was not enough on one spool to completely cover the noodle.

Solution? Use both! Yeah, that's just how we roll over here!!



Have you been to the Dollar Tree lately? They have so much awesome Christmas stuff! I bought this cute bow, which came in a pack of two. I think it's adorable! 

So I taped it on my wreath and VOILA!

Is it perfect?? HECK NO! But, I still like it and it didn't really cost me anything and I didn't even have to leave my house to make it. 


Not too bad on the front door.




It actually looks pretty good from the road, I'm happy with it. 

I also made this smaller one to go over my kitchen window. All I used was a small wreath from, of course the dollar tree. And these adorable glittered reindeer, also from the dollar tree.













We are in the Christmas spirit over here at the Testa house, I hope you are too! This evening we are off to enjoy the town Christmas Parade. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...