Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Daily Life



We are better! I'm so thankful for a healthy family! 


Thanksgiving was amazing. We were able to spend time with both sides of our family and we enjoyed every moment of it. 




I remembered to snap a few pictures at my Moms house but completely forgot the camera at the In Laws. We really had such a great day, I'm so thankful for both sides of our family!


Brandon is all over the place! He has hit his head at least 3 times in the last week. You can see the front bump in this picture and he also launched himself from his bed and knocked the back of his head on one of the boards. He freaks me out!! No matter how many times we go over with him that he should not be jumping, no matter how many tears that flow, he just does not stop!

I might just get him a helmet for Christmas.



We are STILL working to complete our living room project. I was sick and then hubby was sick so it took the gusto right out of us. Tomorrow we are taking a trip to Lowes to get some supplies and hoping to have this project wrapped up in the next 3 days.

I can't wait to post pictures!!


We have put out most of our Christmas decor. This is our first year doing Elf on the Shelf and we already loooove it! It's so much fun and the kids get excited about finding the Elf every morning.

This is Jolly.



I recently read these books. Very good mysteries if you can get past some of the weird parts.




This is Emma's room. It is the messiest room in the entire house. Emma does not like for it to be clean, every time it gets cleaned she is ready right behind me to take it all apart.

Aubrey loves to read to Emma in the evenings, it's so sweet.



Off to do some cleaning! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...