Thursday, November 15, 2012

An Interesting Day





It's been an interesting day. I woke Aubrey up this morning for school and she claimed sickness. The thermometer told me she was telling the truth, so she stayed home today. 


Emma actually slept in this morning! I was so busy singing 'Hallelujah' that I missed seeing her vomit all over her new outfit. Which was followed by 2 more outfits and the kitchen floor. 

This was her all morning...




Thankfully she went down for her nap and woke up feeling much better. 

I was so torn. I didn't want to make the day too much fun and make Aubrey want to stay home everyday. At the same time we were kinda bored so we went ahead and did some activities. 

Gak/Goop/Slime. One of our all time favorites. 




Here's a tip: If you have a messy toddler, like me. Give them a big bowl, it helps to keep the slime contained and their area clean.




We made some Thanksgiving cards and a couple of other crafts. About halfway through this the kids started arguing and fighting with each other so much that I was about to scream. Aubrey was super irritated because her fever was going back up and Brandon was playing the part of the annoying little brother. It's his favorite role, he's considering writing an instructional booklet.

 Aubrey ended up taking a long nap and woke up with a high fever. School tomorrow?? Not sure yet. 

I made some yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies. 



Hubby and I also are on the verge of completion of our living room project. I am SOOO EXCITED about it and can't wait to share it!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...