Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm BAAAAAAACKKK!!!

My summer hiatus is officially over!

I have so much to talk about and catch up on, big things have been happening in the Testa family... BIG!!!!

Umm... did I say BIG!!!?? I mean HUGE!!!

But first, I'm just so glad to have Internet. I survived 1 full month with no connection to the outside world. Okay, well I did have T.V. and a source of transportation but when I say no connection to the outside world y'all know I'm talkin' about 

FACEBOOK!

Yes, it was not easy and there were times where I felt my fingers typing in my sleep. But I'm here, I made it!!! 

All joking aside, it was actually very refreshing to take a break from the online world. 

So, I'm back and ready to update on life starting with our housing situation!!!

Check back on Monday to see what the heck is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...