Here's an easy Easter Craft if you're looking for one. I prepped all the materials ahead of time and it was easy for the kids to complete on their own while I did some cleaning.
All you need:
- Construction Paper
- Contact Paper
- Tissue Paper
- Cut a large egg shape out of your child's chosen construction paper color.
- After you have cut out the egg shape, fold in half and cut out the middle. This leaves an egg outline.
- Cut up tiny squares of tissue paper, use a variety of spring colors.
- Cut two sheets of contact paper large enough for your egg to fit inside.
- Peel and lay down your first sheet of contact paper in front of your child. Then lay down your egg outline.
- Let the kids fill in the egg using the tissue paper, for an older child they could do a pattern.
- After they have completely filled in the egg, lay the next sheet of peeled contact paper down on top to create a laminated effect.
- Admire your child's craftiness and hang in your window!
The kids enjoyed this craft!